14.25 m GLOBAL SATELLITE IMAGE mosaic in simulated natural
!! NEW Version 2 available !!
More than 8000 predominantly cloud free scenes of the NASA „Landsat 7
ETM+“ satellite were extensively processed with our proprietary
algorithms to produce a seamless and color-balanced global mosaic of the earth in realistic colors.
The satellite image mosaic is delivered in multiple pre-filtered zoom levels (7 levels, 14.25-1000 m/px) particularly suited for seamless vertical zooming in 3D Geobrowsers.
This global satellite image mosaic was generated with our proprietary
algorithms and is exclusively available at Atlogis.
Specifications • Worldwide seamless satellite
image mosaic in natural color
• Nearly complete coverage of the land masses.
• Seamless mosaic from more than 8000 predominantly cloudfree NASA-Landsat
• Satellite imagery from 1999 - 2002
• UTM, Mercator and Geographic Projection (optional
also other projections)
• Resolution 0.000128 degree per pixel ( ca. 0.5 arcseconds or ca.
• Accuracy 50 Meter RMS
• More than 4 TB in Geotiff-format or 320 GB in ECW-format
• Available in 1.125 degree-tiles or regional
single ECW-files (e.g. one ECW per country)
The satellite image mosaic is divided into handy 1.125 degree tiles in
georeferenced ECW-format. On demand we provide the satellite image data
also in other graphical formats or projections. Also large countrywide
single ECW-files are possible.
Especially for GIS-Servers we offer the mosaic in tile-sizes of 256x256
or 512x512 pixels and additional reduced resolutions for different zoom-levels.
So the satallite imagery can be used directly by cache-based geobrowsers
like Google Earth, Virtual Earth or Atlo3D.